All applicants should be specialists in their respective fields, possessing a relevant degree from an institution of higher education and demonstrating not less than two years of practical work experience appropriate for the vacancy announcement (unless othewise indicated in the specific vacancy announcement).
By the "closing" date of the vacancy announcement, an applicant should send his / her cover letter and resume in both Ukrainian and English languages. The resume should include, but not be limited to, the following details:
- Full name;
- Information concerning degree, date of graduation, and name of institution;
- Information concerning previous employment, with specific details for the last two years;
- Knowledge of foreign languages. (For interpreter / translator positions, a certificate on foreign language courses or other supporting documents should be provided.);
- Computer literacy, including practical experience with Microsoft programs;
- Contact information;
- Additional details highlighting the applicant's practical administrative, financial and/or project work experience in the fields of ecological and natural resources, agribusiness, emergency response and planning, and advanced technologies (remote sensing, GIS, Internet-based applications, etc.), especially within an international context.
Where there appears to be a potential match, the respective applicants
will be invited for a personal interview with the ULRMC selection
committee responsible for filling the vacancy.
Note: Please identify the ULRMC vacancy for which you are applying.