- ULRMC houses the first high-resolution archive images covering all of Ukraine.
- Documents national land cover and coastline conditions in 1988, just prior to Ukrainian independence.
- Provides historical context for assessing: national programs related to land privatization and agricultural reforms; regional change due to land and urban development, and disaster impacts.
- Serves as a nationally consistent, historical data resource offering the potential for many applications.
- Provides high-resolution validation for current AVHRR, SeaWiFS and other image acquisitions.
By selecting one of the following four functions, you can access
a catalog of satellite imagery data, browse thumbnail scenes throughout Ukraine,
review metadata using GIS interface, and/or download/print preview images
for major Ukrainian cities:
Additional Landsat Images Archived at ULRMC
In addition to the 1988 collection of images covering all of
Ukraine, ULRMC has acquired other Landsat satellite images for use in various
projects. Click here to obtain information
about and to preview these images.